Re: Forced to withdraw with apologies and an important note aboutthe economics of selling CD/DVDs

Hi David,

sorry to mess everybody about.

I'm out.

It's gonna be too expensive, 6 weeks is not long enough
for me to guarantee a worthwhile submission,
and 80 cds is 50 more than I'll ever need.

Also, I'm already on LD3, so it's nice to give someone else a chance.
(which is why this is posted to ld)

I will buy a copy of course.

apologies
andy butler