Re: (semi-OT) Richard Pinhas & Merzbow

Thanks!

I've only listened to the first track, but it's a F***ink outstanding piece of music! I pulled out my old copy of Heldon V and gave it a listen as well. I think Keio Line is much better. Dark guitar process music. Nice, analog, twist the knob electronic music. Rich timbres. I think this music is going to age very well. Very Cool!