Re: New Loopers

Tim Nelson wrote:
> Just checked the site and only the LP1 at $1249 is there.
>
> I'd like to know more about the new one!
>
> -t-

Well, so would we all
:-)
c'mon Rick, let's have a bit more tech talk from the
Looperlative camp.

There's a lot of unanswered questions about the feature list.
So far, all we know for sure it's that it's a souped up
DL4 without the delay models, with some kind of loop
storage, and some kind of midi sync.

Walker Argendeli wrote:
> For several weeks now, I've been getting ready to buy a serious loop
>pedal.

As to the original question, the best answer is probably
the Looperlative LP1, perhaps starting with a simple
midi controller for it (fcb1010) and moving on to
Gordius Little Giant if there's a need to soup up
the features.

The Boomerang III is also worth looking into.

However, as the technical spec for the desired product is
"serious" there's no way to tell if an EDP will provide
gratification or not.

andy butler