Re: how to mangle with the loops on my oberheim edp.

Happenstance Loop 4 appears on the display. This is really helpful (i mean your replies). Thanx.

I've never seen or came across any Malaysian Traditional music on cd or any recorded medium. But they do air it on our local radio.
I tried looking for the mp3's from these guys but nowhere to be found. --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBjEQPqNmws