was s tibbetts new disc....doldrums...

ted says: "Perhaps this will help me pull out of the doldrums I've been in.

I haven't played since January and I haven looped or played electrically
since October of '09.

I had been thinking of just retiring and slipping quietly out of the whole
LD scene.

I've been THAT depressed."

ted-sorry to hear that you've been down. i will say that life has its ups and downs for sure....i know that honestly when i had the boss rc20 for a yr, i think the only time
i looped with it was making the 2 or 3 vids i made for our local patv....
and i honestly don't remember contributing much to the LD site, at least what i remember...(please someone DO NOT pull up all my pathetic posts and remind me! ha).
i will say that i've been trying out so much new gear and changing so much in the last 3 months (buy stuff, try it out, sell if don't like) that it feels like i have a revolving door w/ my gear.but as of late i've really been liking the little loop things i do w/ my guyatone md3 (2.6 sec) and my digitech dl8 (8 sec delay loops)-for me simple things work best.
and i do know w/ all my stinkin projects i barely have time to play guitar much it seems --and now w/ spring starting, all our activities will be starting too...fun, but more distractions....patience i guess, that's what i tell myself.
i will say this talk of free jazz/improv and the new tibbets stuff, i'm sort of excited, i may have to get some new discs for my listening pleasure....
here's to a brighter tues....one day at a time as they say....
scott