Re: EICO 315 Signal Generator-useful?

Now that you mention it, Toby, looks like the Audio out has 'mod ex' under
it, http://twitpic.com/1dggwn -that's probably an in, may be just set the
signal knob to 'mod'? I'm taking my daughter on a little field trip to
find a cable, I'll let you know how it turns out, may be a little improv
piece tonight :) THX-