OT: need a little help...analog synth programming resource?

So I have been lucky enough to score a Roland MKS-80 with the programmer. I know the basics of subtractive synthesis and filters, but this beast is pretty complex, which is not surprising since it was the pinnacle of Roland's analog synth development.

And since I've also been laid off of work, I now have a lot of time on my hands. Can anyone recommend any synth programming resources? Obviously, it would be awesome if it was specific to the MKS-80, but I'll take whatever I can.

TIA!

-George

http://www.myspace.com/georgeludwigmusic