wmd geiger counter / jazz teles.../ delay looping (REALLY...)

i almost bought a wmd geiger counter a few months ago. the videos i saw of it are most cool/very wicked...
it came down to i wasn't sure if i wanted to invest that much $$ on something for me (i had purchased 2 previous boutique pedals, & wasn't overall happy w/ them)
they have a new simpler version that 's only 200$, it does look like a cool pedal...(PS-there are a few other pedals out there that do the bit reduction/distortion thing...just can't remember them off hand....)

more jazz teles...i believe that a # of the teles bill frisell plays are short scales (24" i think, maybe shorter or longer). these are usually the ones he's had hand painted by the
artists who've done graphics for some of his album covers...when i saw him play last yr, he just played a stock tele from the looks of it-so maybe he just plays them in the
studio...but in a few interviews i've read over the yrs, he seems to like them...

a week ago i decided to actually play around w/ all my gear (again too much & 1/2 the time i'm just going either clean or distorted....) but i decided to set up my rp150 for 5 sec delay, no feedback, had my guyatone md3 at 2.6 sec w/ no feedback, and had my digitech dl8 set at 8 sec w/ no feedback, and i will say that the rhythmic madness and ambient chaos it creates was most wonderful. i probably could have sat there for hrs, but i had to go to work...it was most fun, i should probably record some of this, since talk of David K's "9.9.99" got me thinking i need to get off my lazy ass & do some things (or FOCUS!!!). i will say that i think the dl8 has made me 2nd guess my early judgement of not loving the boss dd20 (oh well, don't go backwards i guess...). the fun thing in setting up these crazy delay loops is it did remind me a bit of the fripp/eno no pussyfooting album....so for fun i then turned on the fuzz face option in my rp150 along w/ a little pitch shifting and boy you can really get some fun faux synth things going---& at times it sounds mildly like what fripp did yrs ago (although i wouldn't put myself in his class at all-i'm just using what he did as a sonic reference....)....guess it makes me wish for the uber delay looper pedal....i can dream....but i do have changes coming...more to report in the near future....
s---
www.myspace.com/scotthansen