From: andy butler [mailto:akbutler@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 3:56 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Technical knowledge needed please.

"Don't just try to find the right volume by ear, see it with the 0-10
LED readout!
Brilliant! Musicians everywhere now can simply look down to see where
their volume level is."

...well, I thought it was funny :-)

You'd have to use it in "passive mode", don't know how well it would
work though, there's no spec available, but likely it's a regular
guitar swell pedal in that mode.

The EDP needs a low impedance vol control like the Boss FV-50L
(the "L" is for "low impedance").
That's a line level controller, and a regular guitar swell pedal
has high impedance.

Don't forget that the EDP displays feedback value when you set it.

I'd advise get a cheap FV-50L equivalent (Bespeco?).

andy