OT: uploading to Bandcamp.com

Anyone currently having trouble uploading audio files to Bandcamp?  I've normally had no trouble but the last 24 hours having no success after it gets to the stage of the status bar filling up and goes to the text 'Completing Upload' which I believe was once upon a time a graphic instead of text which makes me wonder if somethings up locally with Flash.  That said I think I've ruled out version issues, local connection, browser, OS issues (I've tried on both OS X and WinXP, from two different networks).  After about 5 minutes on 'Completing Upload' Flash dialog pops up and says the upload couldn't be completed and suspected reason was local connection which as said I've tried from home network and work T3 today.  Additionally I've tried both WAV and FLAC.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural
www.myspace.com/CtReUse