Re: LP-2? Was Re: looping with M-9 and Lp-1

Info has been hard to come by, indeed...but just saw this blog post via
Twitter (yeah, I tweet....)

--
Hi all,

Some of you are probably wondering where the LP2 is.  I made the hard
decision in February to wait longer for a better looking LP2.  I have
good friend and fabulous mechanical designer Kirk Hayes working on the
design and production of the LP2 aluminum enclosure.  We have finalized
a design and now we are waiting to see a plastic model of the final
unit.  As soon as we approve the plastic, we will go into production on
the LP2.  I apologize for the delays, but I want to get this right.

Thanks,

Bob
--

http://looperlative.posterous.com/the-lp2-is-waiting-on-the-aluminum-enclosure