Re: New "Rigs!" videos with Travis Johns

I hope to start doing them again. The problem is that when you try to edit Flip videos on other video software, the resulting video has hiccups. I'm trying to figure out how to fix that.

I've been sitting on Travis Johns' videos for the better part of a year, and finally decided to release them as is.

Matt