Added Rang(TM)III (Re: Comparing the market's looping devices)

Good evening everybody,

We just updated the looper chart with accurate info on the Rang(TM)III.
And adjusted some new info on Overdub in a DD-20.

Thank you Mike and Dennis for taking the time to share your
experiences with these boxes.

Per