Re: OT: Recording Drums - gear selection

THis is good to know, RIck! Can you output this in multitrack?  Are there samples I can hear?
I sure loved the bit of your playing I've heard!
No pressing project at the moment, but I am thinking of doing a new record.  At the rate I work, and with the other stuff I'm doing, this could take a year or more!