lextrical's daily music bean

Hello there!

You may or may not already be tuning into the audio adventures of lextrical's daily music bean. If not, then let me quickly fill you in.

I, lextrical, create and post a new sonic something - a piece of music, a sonic doodle or an electronoodle -  every day, along with a visual distraction provided by my team of artistic accomplices.
There have been 88 music beans so far that have included:

And we are currently wading through aquabeans.

The 100th music bean will soon be upon us and I intend for it to be a user-defined music bean, with its exact parameters defined by the bean-listeners.

Please tune in to feed your eyes and ears on music beans.

lex

If you do not wish to receive further word of The Music Bean, please reply to this email with unsubscribe as the subject.