From: Petri Lahtinen <aikuinen@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Thu, April 15, 2010 5:53:06 PM
Subject: OT: Two tickets for HoBoLeMa concert in Prague 23.4.2010 (Spam)

I got 2 tickets to this concert, if anybody on this list is interested
in buying, its such a shame that me and my wife cant attend.
I have these as PDF, so I can e-mail these to buyer. Sorry for this
spam, but this group has been discussed on this list, so I think there
might be people interested!

Bozzio / Holdsworth / Levin / Mastelotto
23.4.2010 19:30
Lucerna Music Bar
Prague

contact me by sending e-mail to aikatilaus(at)gmail.com

I'm asking 30 euros for two tickets!

--
Petri Lahtinen
http://www.petrilahtinen.com