OT: Tisziji Muņoz

I'm loving what few things I hear from the guitarist Tisziji Muņoz. It's really spiritual music, with the best of what I love from Coltrane, Pharoah Sanders and Sonny Sharrock. I'm a bit bewildered though, because the only source for his music seems to be through his website www.anamimusic.com and the one time I tried to buy something it didn't seem to work. Anyone else out there have some guidance on which recordings to get? Any luck buying through his website?

For some background, here's a piece Henry Kaiser wrote on Tisziji Muņoz:
http://www.henrykaiser.net/munoz.html

Here's a live performance in Boston with Tisziji Muņoz, John Medeski and Bob Moses:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxSDsmJjIz0&feature=related

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com