Re: EDP MIDI Undo quirk

CooI indeed! didn't know about that function. I always used
Multiply/Record to set a new tempo on-the-fly. This is useful if you
plan to reset and start out fresh from a non rhythm loop but want to
make sure it goes into a certain tempo later on as you start tap
dancing substitute stuff.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se