Re: Acoustic Looping Rig

Don't know if my comment is of use to what you're after (or if somebody
else has already pointed it out, with some days spent playing music and
racetrack driving, I'm a little behind with my reading), but:

One thing that seems important to me is to consider acoustic feedback
from the mains into your microphones. This is especially relevant if you
overdub a lot and/or keep the "overdub" function active for prolonged
periods of time, or work with distinctive tracks in a multi-track or
several loopers which you want to bring in and out separately.

In my trombone/voice/loops live recordings (e.g.
http://moinlabs.bandcamp.com/album/wie-gross-ist-die-luft), I worked
with clipon/headset microphones and at least some gentle gating, as well
as with in-ears (as opposed to monitor speakers).

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs