Re: (Mostly, but not entirely) OT: Interviewage

Tim and everyone else,

Here's the permalink to the interview:

http://redsunsoundroom.com/tim-nelson-setting-complex-fractures/tim-nelson-setting-complex-fractures

It's a blog post, so the permalink to the post is helpful after a bit of
time.

UNFORTUNATELY, my audio player plugin for my site began malfunctioning
yesterday.  First time ever.  Trouble-shooting it now, hope to have it
fixed soon.  There are some nice clips of Tim's work embedded right in the
interview, so if it isn't working by the time you check it out, do check
back.

Thanks all,
Peter

Peter Koniuto