Re: sync JamMan to EDP?

Yes, they sync with midi 100%
...but
Only if the JamMan is in Loop mode.
In echo mode the jamMan doesn't sync at all.

If EDP is master, then the JamMan produces some nasty
glitches at the loop start/end.

In loop Mode, the JamMan is very low featured.
With only Record, Overdub(or Mute, or Replace) and Reset available without
midi
control.
With midi ProgChange , you can stop/start the loop, or make
it fade out. If you're overdubbing when you hit the fade command
it continues to overdub.
...but
Fade out is glitchy at the loop start/end (eveb without Overdub).
All midi controls have high latency.

So, while the combination works you're much better off
just using the EDP to it's full potential...
you'll have more fun,
create more interesting arrangements,
and it'll be easier to develop your music.

hope that helps
andy butler