GigSpam: Digitsignal Live Sunday 12 noon est (tomorrow)

Hi folks...

Our Ninjam quintet Digitsignal with video will be performing live tomorrow (Sunday May 16) at 12noon EST.  For video we are featuring the classic film 'Plan 9 From Outer Space'.

You can catch us on our channel at http://www.livestream.com/digitsignallive.

Digitsignal is Peter Thörn (Sweden), Steve Moyes (UK), Jim Goodin (USA), Ray Istorico (USA) and Jeff Duke (USA).

Times globally are 9am PST, 11am CST, 12pm EST, 5pm UK, 6pm western Europe, 1am Japan.  For specific time, Check Show Time for your Locale.

Reminder Digitsignal's Absence of Being 2010 RPM Challenge CD is available on Bandcamp at digitsignal.bandcamp.com.

Thanks and please join us at Noon.

Jim

--
From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.  jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com