Re: OT: ustream downloader?

If you are on a windows machine play the entire clip then look for the ".flv" file in your "temporary internet file" directory: it has to be there !
Then you can play it with a flv player or, if you use the appropriate software, you can convert it in a different format (google fort it).
I remember that I saved Bill's wonderful set from the Y2K9 this way.

fabio
www.eterogeneo.com