Re: something´s wrong with my mails?

Christo Jota schrieb:
> I´m a bit irritated about not getting any response on my previous
> mails to you.
> Maybe something´s wrong or is there no interest in my topics?
I think the analogy put forward by Scoots (or was it Ted Killian) holds
also in this regard: LD is like a nice neighborhood pub. A kind of place
where it's cozy, and it's easy to get into interesting discussions which
make sudden turns in between and leave you a wiser man, and even make
friends.
But still, if you come into the place (and you're not exactly already
friends with some of the guests) and you shout "Hey, check out this link
on youtube", the people may very well check out the link and enjoy it,
but not everyone's going to shout "great link! like it!" through the
whole place.

Personally, I don't see any use in those two-line emails (which most of
the time quote the entire original email, as well as some other two-line
emails, or, worse still, don't quote anything) which simply state "Cool
Link! Yours, (whoever)".

If, on the other hand, you're asking a specific question (recent example
I witnessed and commented on: "would you rather have an EDP or a
RC50?"), then most of the time you'll also get some replies.

Summarizing (and also seconding a lot of other replies you got): don't
feel bad about what you did experience. We read you loud and clear, and
sometimes we may even comment on something or draw you into a discussion
you'll hope you've never gotten into ;).

A nice weekend to you,

          Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de