From: Warren Sirota
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: semi OT - Guitar Synths
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 09:09:09 -0400

On Sun, Jun 20, 2010 at 5:23 AM, Louie Angulo <louie.angulo@googlemail.com> wrote:
yoy cn say that again! though the GR-33 tracks a bit better than the previous units it still glitches,is furstrating trying to play bss line and having those suckers!
Somehow i had the feeling that guitar synths were over with,since the coming out of the VG units and the line6 Variax concept,besides i havent come across many people doing interesting things with guitar synths
the last ones i saw were guess who? yes Fripp and Belew:-)

I guess you missed my set at Y2K9, then.  :-)

--
Warren
http://www.warrensirota.com

Mark Showalter