Re: tragic news

I was shocked and saddened to read this news this morning. I never met Kim personally, but exchanged e-mails with him a number of years ago when I first joined LD and found myself struggling with a new EDP. Like many others who have posted, Kim changed my life through his founding of LD. My deepest sympathies to Violet and all who were close to Kim.

Jon Southwood