FS: 4MS, Roland TR77, SP808ex, Power Soak, Pedals, more

I had a number of sales supposedly done and then buyers disappeared so
I've   lowered prices. Pictures and more at:
http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

1. 4MS Custom Noise Swash - $150  This unit has ten knobs (one with
on/off) three toggles, and  Out *and* Input.  Looks to be a
"Standard/Tweaker" table top version with one of the original  boards and
some mods.   Full info and video and sound clips:
http://www.4mspedals.com/swash.php

2. Roland SP808x phrase sampler/digital recorder - $325.  This unit has
the upgraded 250mg internal zip drive plus a pile of zips disks, latest
OS, perfect screen, and original manual. Info:
http://www.21stcentury.co.uk/music/roland_sp808ex.asp

3. Vintage Roland TR77 Analog Drum Machine -   $150
Classic preset gooey analog beats with volume faders for bass, snare,
Latin percussion and more. very cool settable "Fade Out" function.  Sounds
fantastic and in great shape with laminated music stand intact!  Video
demo of this machine for sale up at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyi20WXTskE.

4. Scholtz Power Soak  - $75 -   The power soak allows you to safely crank
 the amp to get that warm tube overdrive without increasing the volume.
Good page on this: http://www.rockman.fr/Reviews/Power_Soak.htm

6. Heathkit 60s FuZZZ!  $200.   Controls are "distortion" Boost" as well
as two  way toggle to add more bass to the signal. Sweet 60s germanium
hand wired goodness. Great shape.

7.  1970s Univox Uniwah - $100 - Classic wah. Great shape, vintage, juicy.

8. Lots of circuit bent goodies.
http://daedsound.com/Salez/Daedhandmade.htm
Video demos of these on youtube under:
http://www.youtube.com/user/legionhwp

All items located in Phila Pa and cash pickup preferred (will also get you
better deals).Will ship anywhere in the world as well (buyer pays
shipping).   Paypal from authenticated accounts (Buyer pays fees) or USPS
MO. All items tested and verified and described appropriately but due to
the nature of the analog/quirky sold as is. I have about 15 years of
references on and offline and will gladly share them if you want.

Send phone # to speed things up.  Trades possible for modcan format synth
modules unusual pedals, processors, weird synths, Jrums, controllers, etc.
 Give me a shout and we'll go from there.  I believe prices are fair but
if you believe otherwise feel free to make a reasonable offer. Any
questions? Email me.

Thanks for looking.

--
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com

      Music and More at the Mothership:
    Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com