RE: Blues for Kim

Thanks Bill a great peice for a truly great individual which i sadly never will interact with but has ment a lot for me as one of the fathers of the EDP and looping as know it..

From: billwalker@baymoon.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Blues for Kim
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:55:07 -0700

  Dear List,
 I posted this  to my Facebook page yesterday and I realized many of you aren't on Facebook.  I recorded this yesterday with the news of Kim's death fresh in my mind. I'm not usually so public about my grief, but this  improvisation came pouring out of me and I wanted to share it with all of you so I posted it to Youtube.  I had to edit it down from 12+ minutes to 10 so it starts and ends rather abruptly. I didn't want to end this piece. Here is the url
Bill