Fwd: Kim Flint and Looper's Delight

. . .and ditto for this LD newbie.

I am also a semi-pro sound designer, based in Austin, TX, that subscribes to a couple of Northern CA based sound design discussion groups.  What strikes me as even more important than the great information and discussions that these forums provide, is the exposure - if even remotely and briefly - to talented individuals such as Kim Flint, people who selfishly share their passion and knowledge with others.   Seeing their example really inspires me and makes me pause to consider the truly important things in this life.

I have copied the sound design yahoo group on this message and invite them to explore the life and work of Kim Flint, including http://www.loopers-delight.com/loop.html.

Thank you for the inspiration.

D.E. Ward