Re: Farewell, Kim

Rick very lovely piece.  The music is a growing and escalating out mood as if the tide going out and the imagery almost Asian blending to like a wire fence and back/forth.  My 2cents but lovely memoriam to Kim's passing - seems so wrong and just sad but an unfortunate tragic mystery in our world.  I didn't really know him as I came here 'late' but clearly that wasn't necessary to recognize his love and establishment for what we are part of.  He's looping in heaven...

Jim