Option Knob was Walker brothers elegies --

Kevin wrote:
"Thank you, that's perfect!  I didn't know these existed but they are
exactly what I need"

Check it out:
http://www.optionknob.com/

Yeah,  my brother, Bill, turned me onto this (I think he got a freebie
at NAMM or something).
There are really cool and useful and quite handy using even a shoe with
a heavy boot on it.
They actually do build a better mousetrap
occasionally....................sweet!

I use mine on my Zvex Fuzz Factory on the knob that sweeps the frequencies.
It's like some ersatz wah pedal and I don't have to bend over to use it.

For what that's worth,   I've begun using my pedal board up in the air
(set up
on a cheap keyboard stand).
I have a floor looper (Line 6 M-9) on the ground before it
and the Looperlative LP-1 in a rack after the pedal board.

I really enjoy tweaking the loops as a form of improvisation.
I think it looks more interesting as a visual performance aesthetic
to have the pedals up in the air so that people can see what I'm doing
to process the sound instead of using my feet which is much harder
to 'get' by the audience.