Re: P.S (was future of Looper's Delight (long)

Violet;
I think this is so cool... Loopers Delight has become such an amazing resource, but it will be great to have a site t5hat is a tad more ... er year 2000. That is lives and continues to grow.

Im sure there are many people on this list that will step up and help, we are infact a pretty clever bunch.

MArk