Re: analogue guitar

Another bookmark from my collection of things that make me go "Hmmm". My
recollection is that when I saved it (about a year ago?),the concept
didn't seem quite ready. I haven't done further looking into it recently
but some people seem to think this is the future beyond our thirteen pin,
hexaphonic world.Again, all the usual questions apply re: bends,
sensitivity,etc...
   They aren't the only people trying to develop software midi conversion.
http://tallstick.com/webhelp/brief.htm