Mobius in Live.

Can anyone help me finish my installation of Mobius into Live?

So far I have dragged Mobius onto A Return channel.
My guitar comes in via my soundcard on Audio channel 1.
The send is on full.

All works AOK- ( i have one small tweak here, that is NOT my question, and thats to have Mobius comeback on MULTIPLE channels, instead of the Return... so I need to somehow split the signal.. but I digress.. thats later)

My problem is, MIDI, how do I control Mobius with mt feet. I have used Mobius (standalone) with my FCB1010, that is plugged in via midi IN. But where do I configure that I want...

A) the FCB1010 to pass THRU Live and operate Mobius. (even the keyboard controls (hitting R for example) do not work)
B) Have Mobius be the clock, both controlling the speed of Live AND the stop/start. (I know this is something to do with the IAC Driver thingy, and I HAVE selected on the Midi Ports section as a SYNC thing... but nothing.

The FCB is causing  a little yellow in Lives interface to turn on and off, proving that midi is getting into LIVE.. but how do I steer it to Mobius?

cheers

Mark

--
mark francombe