Re: support donations (was Re: future of Looper's Delight (subscriptions)

I'm a little hesitant to advocate for an annual subscription. A
quarterly (every 3 months)  might work out better and be financially
easier on some people, especially these days.
(and in the indefinite future). I guess it depends on the amount that
would have to be paid for a yearly-sub, but I know personally that,
if that came around at one of  my many
times of financial belt-tightening that happens off-n-on through out
the year (and every year for awhile now), I might not be able to
afford it. Depends on the yearly cost.

But, something like a quarterly-sub would likely be a lot more
doable / affordable for just about anyone.  And / or an option for a
yearly-sub could possibly be offered as well?
But, I also would not wanna propose something that would create extra
work / time spent  for whoever  would be handling that stuff, unless
of course some automated billing program could be created that would
automatically send out a quarterly (and / or yearly)  payment /
premium notice to individual accounts that had previously signed up
for subscriptions  and based on when they initially subscribed.  Will
that work?

Like I previously said, I don't know Jack or Jill about this stuff
and am just tossing out what comes to mind. But, I also have mucho
faith in the large bunch of  excellent  souls
that make up the LD community and am confident that something
workable for most everyone will eventually get worked out.

Cheers,
Rev. Fever
Portland, OR
http://www.spiritone.com/~rvfever

PS- Like I previously said I would do, I "debuted" the Kim T-shirt
today  here in Portland. As I went out and about , I got a number of
great and curious comments!
It really is a great image that "reaches out and grabs" peoples'
attentions!  Excellent!  Good job!  Buy one, today!