RE: support donations (was Re: future of Looper's Delight (long)

I think the subscription thing would be a good idea, Sites like Tone
Pros require a subscription, even though in all fairness they conduct
interviews and are more of a true on line media entity. Hell,  if each
of us who are regulars donated annually like Kim had requested  that
might be enough. I would still make the archives available to the
general public though. PS got my Kim shirt which looks awesome.
  Bill