RE: support donations (was Re: future of Looper's Delight (long)

what about a 30 day trial for new members?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: support donations (was Re: future of Looper's Delight
(long)
From: Rafael Nunes <supersimples@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, June 30, 2010 12:23 pm
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

I'd definitely pay a fee/donation a few times a year for access to the resources that I find on LD, and this discussion group.

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 8:55 AM, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com> wrote:
I think the subscription thing would be a good idea, Sites like Tone Pros require a subscription, even though in all fairness they conduct interviews and are more of a true on line media entity. Hell,  if each of us who are regulars donated annually like Kim had requested  that might be enough. I would still make the archives available to the general public though. PS got my Kim shirt which looks awesome.
 Bill

--
Rafa's One Man Band Online:
http://rafasonemanband.bandcamp.com/