Eric

From: Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>

Ah, monster thanks to all you LD guys! I just came back from The Black
Hole of Anesthesia to read these lovely news on my favorite mailing
list! :-))  And guess what - I now have a LOOP ;-) on my belly
(temporary stoma). Yesterday a surgeon removed a cancer tumor and set
up the loop to easy pressure on the repaired intestinal part until
mended. By a lucky coincidence eleven weeks ago I just happened to
notice the lurking intruder. Boy what scary luck...

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com