Re: recording methods - what's your approach?

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 11:38 AM, Buzap Buzap <buzap@gmx.net> wrote:
>  Few remarks on Per's response:
> - If you use Mobius as looper:
> If you monitor your input, you can let Mobius recording everything going
>through the looper.
> In addition, Mobius can save your loops.

A remark on Buzz's remark on my remark:

I forgot to list the "recording in Mobius" method. It can be done in
two ways, and I have been using both. One is to "save as project"
where you get a properly named number of loops from all tracks and the
other is if you have "Save Project Layers" activated as a global
preference. Then every damn layer of every damn loop on every damn
track will be rendered as an audio file in its own right. Beware, this
can can result in an astronomic number of files. Nevertheless it can
be very useful.

Per