From: "tEd ® KiLLiAn" <tedkillian@charter.net>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: OT: Lexicon Vortex (maybe) For Sale

Edward,

I've seen them advertised for between $175 and $275 (Ebat asking
prices, I'm not sure if anyone pays either).

I already own and use two so I'm not in the market for a third.

For those that can get into programming them they are amazing.

Andy Butler is the expert hereabout though.

There was a period of time there for a while that I never played
without at least one at all times.

Ted