Fwd: Guitar Player features StringPort demo videos on GuitarPlayer.com!!

wow.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Jon Short <jon@keithmcmillen.com>
Date: July 22, 2010 11:43:48 AM PDT
Subject: Guitar Player features StringPort demo videos on GuitarPlayer.com!!

Last week Keith and Diane were invited down to the Guitar Player corporate offices to demo the StringPort for guitar. We are happy to report that the people down at Guitar Player are just as excited as we are about this new product and they have posted 7 different demo videos on their website! Visit this link to check out the videos -
http://guitarplayer.com/GearVideo.aspx?bctid=194085207001&bclid=27948268001

visit our StringPort store here - http://www.stringport.com/terms-for-suite/

--
Jon Short