Lake Butler CFC-4 for sale. FOUR midi expression controllers - ONEunit

Four midi expression pedals for sale!

You may not have heard of this great controller before. I understand
that is because there were not a large number produced and thus they are
quite rare. I'm not exaggerating to tell you that it's possible you may
never have the chance to buy one of these again.

The CFC-4 is four programmable midi expression pedals combined into one
housing. For anyone with MIDI gear, you may find this to be quite useful!

I personally used this with an Electrix Repeater. Each pedal was setup
to select one of the four tracks and set the volume for that track as well.

To all who are interested here is the URL:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260644004973

-Nathan