Re: Great Quote about Looping by Brian Eno

Richard very well put and that's pretty much how should be too me.

For several years except one I've released records on same feel and
'finaless' of a gesture drawing and they've not been perfect but
spontaneous.  One recent cd I overworked though and was reaching that
pointof 'no longer fun'.  I fianlly let it go and though it turned out
well I know that I labored too long with it.

I spend a lot of time these days over at ImprovFriday and the core of
our weekend new music thread events is most often first takes and
wonderfully spontaneous.

Agreed good topic.

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

>From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim
Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com