Re: EDP vs Looperlative

There was a recent thread on the list (yeah, a better response here would
have a link to it) discussing the difference in ways of working with and
programming the devices and by implication the associated thought patterns.

The Looperlative's programming and operation model is largely based around
sending it commands or strings of commands (double the length of the loop,
switch to the next loop, etc). The EDP is based around being in particular
modes (now I'm overdubbing, now I'm multiplying, now I'm replacing).

The hardware specs of the Looperlative -- stereo, higher sample rate,
multiple tracks -- are far better than those of the EDP.

Mark