Re: Drum machine

Yes, the old Fruity Loops quickly became standard for hiphop guys
"making beats". Super simple and powerful software!

My own software fav today is iDrum though, because it lets you combine
pattern mode and song mode. This means you can run it as a sync
following plugin inside any host app (Mainstage, Bidule, Live etc) and
set up a vamp of great variaety of any number of beats. Good for live
looping improvisers that wants "drums that not feel stiff and
repetitious". Of course a lot others combine pattern mode and song
mode, but iDrum is so cheap and has unlimited resources in form of
third-party created drum kits with patterns and song setups (for those
that don't like to program as much as plugging in to play)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com
www.looproom.com internet music hub

> Rick Walker schrieb:
>>
>> With a phenomenal virtual drum machine (and DAW) like FL Studio Pro
>> (formerly Fruity Loops)
>> you cannot own a better drum machine.