RE: question about send/return and looper connection

Thanks for looking into this for me. The amp is new to me this past month so I’m still on a learning curve with it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Simeon Harris [mailto:simeonharris40@googlemail.com]
Sent: August 10, 2010 7:45 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: question about send/return and looper connection

well that's a bit rubbish, imo

what's the point of having an effects loop if it does this?

in my unadulterated rage, i downloaded the manual to see if the loop can be changed from pre-internal-fx to post-internal-fx

it can't

it does have xlr outs, so you could use a small mixer with your looper inserted into one of the aux sends, but you'll be stuck playing on headphones

hmmm

sim