Re: wow, that chrome helper sure eats up the cycles

I think the upshot is that before you play, it's always a good idea to check Activity Monitor (OSX) or Task Manager (Win) to see if there are more processes eating up cpu. You can easily sort these lists on cpu %. That chrome process isn't there for me all the time, but i had in fact quit chrome an hour earlier when i discovered it (so I wasn't trying to check email while playing).