Re: Re: Ways to promote Y2K-X LOOP FEST?

HI David,
The festival is going to be wonderful this year.....and HUGE!!!!!
Right now,  80+ artists are set to perform from 16 countries.
We'd love it if you could make it.

Unfortunately,    all the performance slots have been filled for the
last three months
so there aren't any more openings. I already have a very long waiting
list of artists
who want a slot if one opens up.  A few do each year but this year I
won't be able
to accomodate everyone, unfortunately.  I just don't have the resources.

Rick