How much do you hope to get for it?
Antony

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010-08-25, at 16:31, james fowler <twostroke@gmail.com> wrote:

my sound sculpture switchblade is on eBay right now. imo, you won't
find a better routing matrix. it's the ultimate analog patchbay and it
allows instantaneous re-routing!

- jim

On Wednesday, August 25, 2010, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
mark francombe wrote:

So I drew what I was looking for ... HERE>>>
http://img.skitch.com/20100825-g75wenmag8y7q84jtgse9gp1m3.jpg

What box does this? I suppose i just need a new mixer?

you need a mixer with 2 aux sends.

There just aren't any boxes that do all that,
not even ones we can't afford.

Closest is the Behringer Ultralink, or the Rane un-clone of it. ...but I
think the Behringer has one more connection.

Otherwise, you could y-split all your signals
into the mixer and ...another small (rack?) mixer like the
Alesis Ultramix line 8 (*not* better than Behringer)
or whatever takes your fancy.

...basically though, from a sound quality and hum avoidance
point of view doing everything with the mixer is best.

mark