stereo (only) mixer?

My rig essentially needs 4 stereo inputs. I've got these (and more)
on my behringer mixer, but a) it's quite large and b) I don't need
any of the mono channels. The XLR inputs are no use either..

I don't want a rack unit, since I "play" the mixer like an instrument
and need it flat in front of me.

Does anyone know of a modestly sized mixer with 4 or more stereo
(only) channels, real faders (not rotaries) and a couple of aux
sends?

I've trawled the web for many moons, but here's hoping!

Nick Robinson

music site :    http://www.nickrobinson.info/music
myspace site :  http://www.myspace.com/nickrobinsonloops
looping forum : http://loopingmusic.proboards99.com